Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Grape Cow

Well, I've heard of a root beer float, a black cow (ice cream float with Coke), and even an orange cow (ice cream float with orange soda) but I've never heard of a Grape Cow before!!!  Last summer my uncle was telling me how good it is to blend together grape juice (the purple kind) and ice cream in a blender to make a grape milkshake. Sounded kind of weird to me so we tried it last weekend while my sister and brother-in-law were in town. The verdict? Pretty darn good!  The first attempt I put a little too much grape juice in and it just tasted like a creamy grape juice. The second attempt was perfect with more of a milkshake consistency.  My 5 year old keeps asking if I'll make more.



Purple grape juice
Vanilla ice cream

Blend together in blender, add straw, and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment