Sunday, May 20, 2012

Frozen Yogurt Dots

Another great idea from Pinterest! FROZEN YOGURT DOTS!!! My kids love eating yogurt and this takes their snack time to a whole new level! They love popping these frozen yogurt dots into their mouth. Very refreshing after playing outside all afternoon on a hot day.


Frozen Yogurt Dots
Source: One Good Thing By Jillee


Put any kind of yogurt into a small zip lock bag (I used Yoplait peach and key lime). Snip a small corner off the zip lock bag and squeeze small dots of yogurt onto a parchment-lined sheet pan.  Freeze for at least one hour and then pop them in your mouth!


4 comments:

  1. How darn clever is that idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how long these will stay frozen? I have a toddler that loves the gerber yogurt melts. I have been wanting to try these but I'm not sure how long they stay frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are definitely best when they are fresh. I think they start to dry out a bit (freezer burn) after about a week.

    ReplyDelete