Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chicken and Noodle Soup

Super easy chicken noodle soup for the crock pot thanks to Pinterest! I made this last week and it was just a coincidence that my neighbor's boy was sick so I shared some with him too. This soup received a thumbs up from all!



Chicken and Noodle Soup
Source: Creatively Domestic

5 c. chicken broth 
10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. onions, chopped fine
1/2 c. celery, chopped fine
1/2 c. carrots, chopped fine
1/2 c. green onions, sliced
15 oz can of whole kernel corn, drained
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 1/2 c. Egg noodles
2 c. cooked chicken, chopped

Add everything but the noodles and cooked chicken to the crock pot on Low for 5-6 hours, the last hour turn on High, and add noodles and chicken.  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE SOUP! And, I'm always looking for good crock pot recipes. This one sounds sooooo yummy. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete