Sunday, June 5, 2011

Green Beans



These are the quickest green beans ever! As I was finishing up with the laundry I yelled over to my hubby to see how much longer the steaks on the grill had before they were done. "About 5 minutes and they're done!" I hadn't even started the green beans yet but I can tell you they were done in perfect timing. I had just finished them up when the steaks came off the grill and our entire meal was delicious!



Green Beans
Source: my wonderful father-in-law

Green beans (enough for 2-4 people)
1 T. oil
1/2 t. garlic, minced
1 t. sugar
salt, to taste

Put green beans on microwavable plate and cover with saran wrap. Microwave green beans for 4 minutes. While they are cooking, heat a saucepan on high heat with 1 T. oil and 1/2 t. garlic. Saute garlic but do not brown. Add green beans to saucepan and add sugar and a little salt. Toss around in pan and serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment