Thursday, October 7, 2010

Owl S'mores



Halloween is quickly approaching! I saw these adorable little owls while surfing the internet the other day and fell in love with them! They were super easy to make and my 3 year old loved helping make them. These would be great to make for a school Halloween party and are sure to make people smile.

Oh Look!!! There are even baby owls!!! :) I had so much fun making the big owls that I used miniature marshmallows and mini M&M's to make some babies. There are 8 babies in all. Perhaps I will call them John and Kate plus EIGHT!



Owl S'mores
Source: www.livinglocurto.com

Graham crackers
Marshmallows
Chocolate chips
Yellow candy melts
Candy corn
Mini M&M's and miniature marshmallows (If you want babies too!)

For directions on how to make these adorable owls please visit the original post provided by Living Locurto by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment