Friday, June 11, 2010

Pecan Pie Cupcakes

I came across this recipe while looking at a food blog that I love called Lick The Bowl Good. Oh my!!! They are like little pieces of pecan pie! And I love the miniature size of them because you can just pop them in your mouth! They are a little dangerous though...I began to lose count of just how many I was popping in my mouth. They are to die for though especially right out of the oven when they are still warm.



Pecan Pie Cupcakes
Source: Lick The Bowl Good

1 c. chopped pecans
1/2 c. flour
1 c. packed brown sugar
2/3 c. butter, melted
2 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Generously spray a miniature muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Fill each 3/4 full.

Bake in preheated oven for approximately 18 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute and then turn out onto a cooling rack. (If you don't do this while they are still hot, they will stick to your muffin pan!)



*IMPORTANT NOTE: I put half the cupcakes in mini muffin liners and half without to see which one would work the best. Lesson learned: DO NOT use muffin liners for this recipe! They stick to the liners really bad even though I sprayed them with non-stick cooking spray.

1 comment:

  1. this recipe is so easy ! omg they look so good. YUM

    ReplyDelete