Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fresh Potato Salad



This is the easiest potato salad I've ever made! If you love simple recipes with fresh ingredients then you will love this recipe. I was first introduced to this potato salad at an Olive Oil Taste Testing at Zingerman's. It was one of the things we tasted while sampling several of their popular olive oils that evening. It was so simple and tasted so fresh that I fell in love with it. I also love that I have an abundance of mint in our garden so the only thing I didn't already have on hand were the potatoes.





Fresh Potato Salad
Source: Zingerman's Taste Testing

5-6 Red Potatoes, diced with the skins left on
Olive Oil (I used Tiburtini Olive Oil which comes from Rome)
Kosher Salt, to taste
Fresh mint leaves, chopped

Wash potatoes then dice into bite-size pieces leaving the skin on. Cook in boiling, salted water until tender. Drain. Drizzle on some olive oil, sprinkle with kosher salt, and add in some fresh mint leaves. Toss gently until well coated. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment