Sunday, January 5, 2014

Favorite Recipes of 2013

Really?  Another year has flown by. This year even faster than the last!  As I was scrolling through my 2013 posts, I noticed two things: 1) I only had 53 posts in 2013 and 2) a majority of those were just showing the cakes I decorated at the bakery.  So for 2014, I will try my hardest to get back on track and post more delicious recipes for everyone to try. :)

There are two recipes that stood out as my favorites for 2013.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Kathie's Favorite Recipe #1 - Orange Poke Cake

Kuddos to my sister for sharing this recipe with me.  My family just adores this cake and would eat it every week if I would make it for them!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kathie's Favorite Recipe #2 - Biscuits and Gravy Casserole

I made this in September and again for Christmas morning. It's the perfect comfort food for breakfast.  


I wish all of you a safe, happy, and healthy New Year from my kitchen to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment