Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pumpkin Fluff



A couple weeks ago I was talking to several of my friends and we were all sharing our love of pumpkin. Diana shared this yummy recipe with me. It was so easy to make and a delicious pumpkin dessert to snack on. I served it on graham crackers but it also goes well with cinnamon pita chips.

Pumpkin Fluff
Source: Diana B.

15 oz. can of pumpkin
5 oz. box of vanilla pudding mix
8 oz. Cool Whip (thawed)
1 t. pumpkin pie spice

Mix it all together and serve with Graham crackers or cinnamon pita chips.

2 comments:

  1. I made this last night and it was REALLY good! Only thing I have to say it was the oz's on what is purchased, pumpkin can was 29 oz's and the pudding I had was 3.4 oz. It was what I had in the pantry as this was something I whipped together quickly so I'm assuming it is sold by the needed sizes. Thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. **watch the sizes** not was the sizes

    ReplyDelete