Thursday, November 11, 2010

Catalina Salmon



I don't cook a lot of seafood around my house except for the occasional fish dish. This was my first attempt at baking salmon and my expectations were pretty low for this recipe. I couldn't imagine how good salmon could be by just putting some salad dressing and peppers on it but it was really good! The crunchy green peppers were such a nice compliment to the soft, flaky salmon. Great dish overall and so easy to make!

Catalina Salmon
Source: Kraft

4 salmon fillets (1-1/4 lb.)
1 - 2 green peppers, cut into thin strips
1/3 c. Kraft Free Catalina Dressing

Heat oven to 375°F. Place fish in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Toss peppers with dressing; spoon over fish. Bake for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment