Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Culinary School - Week 8

This week in Advanced Cakes & Classical Tortes made more mini desserts and then plattered them up as you would for a dessert buffet service. We made the following items (those in bold are what I made):

1. Fresh Fruit Tarts
2. Opera Torte Squares
3. Dobos Torte Squares
4. Chocolate Mousse Cream Puffs
5. Fresh Fruit Cream Puffs
6. Mini Chocolate Flourless
7. Frozen Mousse
8. Mini Shooters (I made Red Velvet cake shooters)
9. Mini cherry pie
10. Mini Apple Pie
11. Mini key lime pie
12. Mini Lemon Meringue Pie

I also made a large cheesecake this week but we wrapped it up to freeze and will use it next week. Here are some pictures from the day. I don't have Chocolate or Sugar this class because of Thanksgiving so I will be enjoying the extra time off with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment