Sunday, January 31, 2010

Easy Fruit Salad

I often times struggled to find a good recipe for fruit salads. Never knew what to use for the glaze. Until now - the secret is all in a can of Peach Pie Filling! So delicious, yet so simple.





Easy Fruit Salad

1 can (21 oz.) peach pie filling
3 firm bananas, sliced
2 c. strawberries, halved
1 c. seedless grapes
1 c. blueberries
Any other fruit you like

In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.

Makes 6-8 servings.

Thanks again to www.realmomkitchen.com for this oh so simple recipe!

1 comment:

  1. HEYYYYY,kathie!!!
    I am just 12,so i couldnt make up my mind what to give my parents for their anniversary,so i found you from bella thorne and i am so glad!!!!I made a powerpoint presentation recipe for my mom,from your recipes .....Thank you !!!God bless you....:DDDD

    ReplyDelete