Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorite Recipes of 2010

Today is the last day of 2010. It's hard to believe I started this journey of food blogging one whole year ago! Since then I've been having so much fun in the kitchen baking and cooking new recipes to share with everyone. I've posted 151 recipes to be exact!!! I have received so many wonderful comments from relatives, friends, and complete strangers. It has been an amazing adventure and I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store.

This April I am going back to college....cooking school that is! I am going to get a Certificate in Professional Baking and Pastries. I am so excited and want to soak up as much information, cooking skills, and recipes that I can! I have no doubt that this blog will only benefit from the classes I will be taking.

Before 2011 begins, I want to take a moment to highlight a few of my favorite recipes from 2010. Ones that I continually get positive feedback from; ones that I find myself making over and over again when we have company; my top 3 favorites!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kathie's Favorite Recipe #1 - Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas

I have made these many times this year especially when we have guests over for dinner. Every time I make these, people comment how amazing they are. It is definitely one of my new favorite meals!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kathie's Favorite Recipe #2 - Mini Meat Loaves

I just love these little meatloaves. They are so full of flavor and so fun to eat. They also make a great freezer meal. You can make them for expectant parents (like I did), someone who is sick, or for your own freezer so you can have a ready-to-make meal on hand when you are short on time!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kathie's Favorite Recipe #3 - Tres Leches Cake

This is my hubby's favorite recipe of 2010 and I'm a huge fan as well! I've made this for several occasions this year - birthdays, dinner at a friend's house and even for Christmas!



Cheers to everyone on this New Year's Eve! May you all have a very happy and blessed 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment