Thursday, October 20, 2011

Make Ahead Muffin Melts

I have so many breakfast recipes I'm wanting to try and not enough time on the weekends so I told my hubby we were going to have to start eating "Brinner" once a week.

Brinner = Breakfast for Dinner

Besides, breakfast is great any time of the day. To start off our brinners I just had to try this recipe from The Pioneer Woman. She never disappoints! This turned out to be a fabulous breakfast dinner!

By the way, did you notice I used my homemade English muffins for this meal? For more information on how to make your own English mufins, check out my previous post {here}.



Make Ahead Muffin Melts
Source: The Pioneer Woman

12 whole Hard-boiled Eggs, Peeled And Chopped
2 c. Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 c. Mayonnaise
12 slices Bacon, Fried And Crumbled
1 T. (heaping) Dijon Mustard
1/2 t. Garlic Powder
3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
6 whole English Muffins, Split

Combine eggs with all other ingredients. Fold together gently. Cover and store in the fridge overnight.

Spread on English muffin halves, then broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. (Don't set them too close to the heating element.)

Serve immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment