Monday, August 22, 2011

And the Winner is . . .


Congrats to entry #5, Sabrina @ Twiggles and Trunks who was chosen as the winner via Random.org.
Sabrina, please email me your address so I can ship these adorable little tart pans to you!

Thanks for playing everyone! This contest is now closed.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



GIVEAWAY

Wouldn't this fruit tart look adorable in mini personal size tarts too? I thought so...that's why I am giving away one set of mini tart pans (6 total) to one of my lucky readers! Without you I would have no reason to blog. Thank you for being such great readers!



To enter:
Leave a comment telling me what your favorite recipe on Kathie Cooks is.

Want extra entries? (Leave a separate comment for each.):
* "Like" Kathie Cooks on Facebook
* Share this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page
* Tell me something new you would like to see on Kathie Cooks
* Tell a friend about Kathie Cooks (someone who's never heard of it before)

You have until Sunday, August 21 at 8 pm EST to enter.

The winner will be picked at random and announced on Monday, August 22.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. awesome awesome awesome!!! i'll let you know when they get here, thank you so much for this great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete