Saturday, January 19, 2013

Orange Poke Cake

I first had this cake over the holidays while visiting with my family.  It disappeared quickly and I was sad that I didn't get a picture of it before it was all eaten up!  My hubby reassured me not to worry because we'd have to make it again as soon as we got back home.  It was just that good!!!



Orange Poke Cake
Source: Susan M.

1 box of Orange Cake Mix (prepared according to directions on box)

1 T. Water
1/3 c. Orange Juice (I used Sunny Delight)
2 c. Powdered Sugar

Bake the orange cake following the directions on the box. Then mix water, orange juice, and powdered suger. 
When cake comes out hot, poke holes with fork, then pour mixture over the top. Allow the cake to cool completely and absorb all the liquid...then enjoy with some whipped cream and orange zest...it's even good all by itself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment