Thursday, July 19, 2012

Life at the Bakery

Yikes! It's been over a week since my last post. I am so sorry!  I was down for a week after 2 days of minor surgery and today was my first full day back at work in over a week. Needless to say, I am wiped out.

While you all were probably still sleeping (at 5am) I was decorating 175 cupcakes!



These days, I wake up at 3:30am! 'Tis the life of a baker and I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Here's another cake I decorated at the bakery. I really need to start taking more pictures. We decorate so many cool cakes and I need to remember to take pictures!



Have a good night! I promise to have more yummy recipes posted soon!

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog! Your cupcakes look fantastic and I love the pink of the flower on your cake!
    Get some sleep.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on the cupcakes and the cake. When you are waking up and getting off to work, I haven't gone to bed yet. YIKES!!!! My nephew just got a job at a local supermarket as their baker. He makes all the breads and just loves it. He's like you and up and out at crazy early hours. A lot of crazy hours, but he's loving it. Enjoy and definitely, MORE PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete